- The Serbian Ministry of Science and Technological Development recently held an international competition to design a Centre...
23 December | 2010 |
Serbia | Wolfgang Tschapeller Architects
- With the intention of creating an iconic structure sited on the waterfront of the River Tay, the competition jury for the...
25 November | 2010 |
United Kingdom | Bolton & Quinn
- In the current age of phenomenally super-tall buildings, a modest height of 70 metres seems rather inconsequential. Despite...
10 November | 2010 |
United Kingdom | Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Nowadays more and more cities are taking on the challenge of developing entire urban swathes in the name of sustainability,...
13 October | 2010 |
Sweden | C.F. Møller Architects
- Having as of late been involved in a number of large projects involving monumental structures and urban planning initiatives,...
9 October | 2010 |
France | OMA
- Since vacant office space has become a persistent problem in European cities, the thoughtful architects at UNStudio had the...
6 October | 2010 |
Netherlands | UNStudio
- Unexpectedly, fiction has become a subject in its own right when you look at architecture and the city. Fiction emerged as...
30 September | 2010 |
Portugal | Pedro Gadanho
- Cool Tower, the winning entry in a closed competition for a striking new residential high-rise, has been developed by...
24 September | 2010 |
Netherlands | Casanova+Hernandez Architects
ST. PETERSBURG (RU)
- Although construction has been approved by the city's urban planning council, it remains to be seen whether this design for a...
17 September | 2010 |
Russia | (Designed by) Erick van Egeraat
- Many universities organise modules in which students are supposed to actually do architecture themselves - by getting their...
14 September | 2010 |
Germany | Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe