- Why is the quality of life in Berlin so much higher than in other cities with higher salaries? Is purchasing power a good...
4 December | 2012 |
Netherlands | Netherlands Architecture Institute
- The international scientific conference was organized by the Faculty of Architecture of the Belgrade University and the Centre...
23 November | 2012 |
Serbia | Miodrag Ninić
- Organized in collaboration with the Technical University of Delft, Faculty of Architecture, on the occasion of 150 years of...
21 November | 2012 |
Netherlands | Delft Synagogue
- Light to dark to light our senses soar. In the northern hemisphere, summer is a time of perpetual brightness. The beauty of...
16 November | 2012 |
Finland | VAV architects
- In a context of deindustrialization, deregulation and privatization, artists have joined architects and urban planners to...
9 November | 2012 |
Austria | urban-matters.org
- Around the world, the construction industry begins to understand the value of wood, a renewable material that grows just...
7 November | 2012 |
Sweden | Umeå School of Architecture
- A10 was in Poland last weekend meeting with architects from Poland, Hungary, Greece, Spain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Romania...
18 October | 2012 |
Poland | Indira van 't Klooster
- Architecture of Deconstruction / The Specter of Jacques Derrida is a three-day, international scientific conference, organized...
17 October | 2012 |
Serbia | CELAP / University of Belgrade
- The Berkeley Prize encourages undergraduate architecture students to expand their academic education by going into their...
26 September | 2012 |
Europe | Berkeley Prize Endowment
- In this new series appearing in A10 magazine, Archiprix utopias, Archiprix International presents utopian graduation designs...
21 September | 2012 |
United Kingdom | Rachel Harding & Marina van den Bergen