- High on the Pöstlingberg, opposite the centre of the city of Linz, Destilat has built a twin-like family house. The two...
5 December | 2012 |
Austria | Hannah Schubert
- This past summer the first Design Hotel (a group of over 200 hotels around the world) in Slovenia opened its doors in the...
26 November | 2012 |
Slovenia | Emiel Lamers
- Readers' House, designed by Madrid-based office Ensamble Studio, is the last space to be completed in Matadero, the renovated...
20 November | 2012 |
Spain | Marta González
- The pleasure pier is a distinctly British phenomenon. The first recorded pier opened in 1814 on the Isle of Wight. Many other...
13 November | 2012 |
United Kingdom | Isabelle Priest
- A spacious green area in middle of Nõmme – one of Tallinn's most prestigious living areas, having a clear modern character...
6 November | 2012 |
Estonia | Triin Ojari
- Like many other cities located on rivers or the seaside, Budapest also has historical warehouses that receive new functions in...
29 October | 2012 |
Hungary | Emiel Lamers
- Rosslyn Chapel's elaborately carved stone exterior, and particularly its interior, have puzzled scholars and fascinated...
16 October | 2012 |
United Kingdom | Andrew Guest
- On Roeterseiland in the centre of Amsterdam is an old diamond cutters converted into a cultural centre of the University of...
3 October | 2012 |
Netherlands | Emiel Lamers
- The new cemetery in Altach, in Vorarlberg, is an Islamic cemetery (see also Update: Cemeteries in A10 #46). About nine per...
18 September | 2012 |
Austria | Anne Isopp
- The 13th Biennale of Architecture in Venice has turned out to be an exceptionally strong edition, against many odds. To name...
10 September | 2012 |
Italy | A10