- Pristina is growing – and to hell with the consequences. In the Serbian province of Kosovo, which appears to be heading for...
Learning, People |
- Ivana Franke and Petar Mišković's design for a pastry shop is a serious minimalist joke.
Eating & Drinking, Shopping, Words |
- Enviu (innovators in sustainability) and Döll – Atelier voor de Bouwkunst developed a concept for a sustainable dance club...
Ecocentric, Leisure, Sounds |
- PCA's design for a centre for contemporary art signals the emergence of the new creative pole in Eastern Europe.
Events, Learning, People |
- Graz is not only a city of art and culture, but also one that tempts the prosperous Styrians to spend their money on clothes....
- Although municipal regulations make building on Montjuic – the mountain between the city and the sea – almost impossible,...
Eating & Drinking, Leisure |
- The Berlin Pavilion, a 1950s modernist gem, has received a new lease on life as a fast-food restaurant. The building,...
Eating & Drinking, Events, Objects |
- Johannes Bertleff and George Bălan display courage and innovation in the design of a shop front and interior.
Learning, Shopping, Words |
- Haack and Höpfer Architects extended an existing petrol station into a retail space, service area and carwash.
Ecocentric, Transport |